SEAA provides a range of guarding services for critical infrastructure, iconic sites, and commercial and government assets. We have delivered security management services to a number of nationally significant assets, including the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Taronga Zoo and the Museum of Contemporary Art.
We realise each site is distinct so we take the time to understand the requirements of the site, based on the areas of risk, threat and customer perception, as well as the client’s expectations. We can provide social and site-specific assessments, including site risk assessment, site threat assessment, asset audit, compliance audit and safety audit. We can also assist management in designing, implementing and managing legal requirements.
SEAA can provide the following guarding services:
- Alarm monitoring (in-house)
- Static guards (gate house duties)
- Mobile patrols (alarm response)
- Control room operators
- Emergency response
- Building maintenance
Our extended guarding services include:
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV)
- Alarm installation and monitoring
- Access control
- K9 patrols and response
- 1st response (medical & fire)
- Traffic controllers and management for construction